Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Monday, February 1, 2010

S/O to Dee & Ricky





Want to stop for a sec and give a little shout out to Dee & Ricky! I met them at the autoshow a couple yrs ago with my homegirl. We were on the lower level walking around and here they come with their lego belts. I remember them trying to get us to buy one and me and my homegirl were looking at each other like naaaaaaah, how would we wear them lol. Smh their really funny though, their sense of humor is enough to have you standing around for longer than you usually would for random guyz lol. They gave us their numbers and email to contact them just in case. But idk for some reason me and her never came around to it. Anywho, if you didn't know Dee & Ricky were commissioned by pepsi to make a limited edition pepsi logo pin, gotta give it to them their doing it big! So S/O to them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment