Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Miyyah!

So now you 20 you think you hot shit?
Well guess what! You are MIYYAH!!!
She hotter then the sun on a summer day LOL!
I know I'm corny...Corny for you girl!
Just so you guyz know this is why i haven't been blogging. I've been a little busy between my bestest friend in the whole worlds birthday I've also been fullfilling my godmother duties, waiting for my godson to be born.
But, that doesn't MATTER! It's Miyyah's birthday and the crew went to the cheesecake factory for her bday to enjoy and celebrate Missy's 20th bday. I had the Jamaican Black Pepper Shrimp meal. MMMmm that was too good with sum strawberry cheesecake for desert! We definitely HAD IT on friday and got semi-wasted, so of course i had to take of the bday girl because she decided 5 shots wasn't enough smh. It was fun though while that weekend lasted!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIYYAH
LOVE YOU!!


Samiyyah gotta be like the funniest person out.. besides this guy she huggin rite here ^
Quote of the Day:
"Girl I'm Just Glad I made it out my teen years without any kids"

0 comments:

Post a Comment