Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bored? Read A Book!


I know nowadays young adults don't like to read that often and would rather party, but honestly reading isn't so bad. I so happen to be one of those few young adults who don't like to read at all and picking up a book would be like me going to a baseball convention. NEVER! But there's so many books out there that could catch your attention, that its impossible to not find one on something your really interested in. I've been hearing so much about these Twilight books and recently I went to my aunts house for a casual visit to find out she had and read all four series. I came to the conclusion that since I'm a fan of scientific movies and I loved the Twilight and New Moon movie I would try and read the thickest book I ever would try reading in my life. It began already so good keeping me interested and from the first chapter I was already addicted, reading and reading. Quite proud of myself to, for someone who hates reading I read Eclipse in TWO days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment