Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Poem Time:

Make love to me

Walk into a room,

Lay on the bed,

Turn on the TV.

This is what you do before you make love to me.

Turn off the lights,

Take off my shirt,

Pull down my pants and squeeze my breast.

This is what you do before you make love to me.

Tell me you love me and kiss me on my neck so gently,

Leave a mark so significant it reminds others of what they’ll never get.

Tell me I won’t regret this and touch me tenderly.

Let Betty and Johnny be introduced because they’re going to bump into each other every 2 minutes sporadically.

They lose contact for some time,

Wondering why,

Waking up, she realizes it was just a dream,

But why am I still in his t-shirt and tie?

This is what you do to me,

This is what happens when you make love to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment